At SIGILLUM, we have a wealth of experience in scientific translation.
Examples of translations for researchers:
- scientific publications – studies, abstracts, monographs, etc.
- scientific documentation (including patent specifications, applications for implementation studies and grants)
- scientific conferences and meetings of researchers
- scientific presentations and lectures
- scientific expert opinions
- scientific source queries at special request
Editing scientific papers/studies written in your second language.
It appears that the sense in which a word or a phrase “has a meaning” is derivative from the sense in which a sentence “has a meaning”. It may justly be urged that, properly speaking, what alone has meaning is a sentence.
John Langshaw Austin, The Meaning of a Word
Only the proposition has sense; only in the context of a proposition has a name meaning.
Ludwig Wittgenstein, Tractatus logico-philosophicus