Our main objective is to provide top quality service. Consequently, we make every effort to ensure the best results of our work in each phase of order completion, beginning with the first contact with our customer, ending with the delivery of edited translation ready to use or publication, or supply of audio equipment and interpreting service at a conference.
- We keep secret all materials and documents we receive from our customers. This is achieved by strict workflow procedures and clear clauses contained in our contracts signed with office staff and translators.
- All translators and interpreters working with us hold academic qualifications in general and applied linguistics. We encourage our translators and interpreters not only to continually extend their linguistic skills but also to study other disciplines and specialise in specific types of translation and interpreting.
- We monitor acceptance and completion of each order processed at our office. Our translators have access to the vast body of information amassed at Sigillum, including our terminology bases. We also facilitate their consultation with academic researchers and professionals who work with our agency.
- Our quality translation service is made complete with proof-reading, editing, DTP, and additional pre-press processes, if requested.
- We continually improve our quality assurance system, actively respond to all comments provided by our customers and implement effective preventive measures.