FOR TRANSLATORS AND INTERPRETERS
Our team is not a closed group.
We are open to working with all who perceive translation as their profession and vocation.
- regard work done by our translators and interpreters as an important contribution to the overall success of our company;
- appreciate the skills and respect the opinions of our translators and interpreters.
- commit to meeting our professional standards and following our ethical code, for we are also translators and interpreters.
WE DO NOT…
- impose or retrospectively define rates and other contractual terms;
- distribute among translators jobs commissioned by our customers as “free test translations”;
- employ any other practice aimed to generate unearned profit rather than build a strong and dedicated team.